Customer Services Apprenticeships
Relating to your customers is the key to success …
Make the relationships you have with yours the best!
Relating to your customers or users is key to running any organisation and more than 50,000 Customer Care Apprentices start their careers each year.
Employers recognise the key role customer-facing staff play in determining the quality of the customer experience and in increasing customer loyalty. In an increasingly service-led economy, customer demand for better and more individualised service is set to continue to increase. Therefore there is a need to raise customer service standards and increase the supply of people with customer service skills.
Employers across all sectors, regardless of whether their main business is customer service, if they wish to train staff to undertake customer service as part of their job role, need to upskill their current workforce and recruit new staff. Customer Service Apprenticeships have a major role to play in this by helping employers address the skills gaps and shortages that they are experiencing, and by providing a vehicle for introducing and raising customer service skills in the workplace.
To properly assist customers they will need clear and up-to-date knowledge of your organisation’s products and services and will also need to be able to communicate with all sorts of people. That’s where the College of Apprenticeship Training’s Customer Service Apprenticeships will help.
We offer both Level 2 and Level 3 customer service apprenticeships.
“Customer service is all about making sure your relationship with your clients is up to scratch. Depending on what kind of organisation you are you may need an Apprentice to work front of house or at reception, but equally you may have opportunities in sales, relationship management or even a complaints department. In any case an Apprentice will add value and skills where you need them”
Contact our team for a copy of our detailed, unit by unit, customer service apprenticeships prospectus.
Our Apprenticeship training includes:
- Recognised qualifications: from Level 2 to Level 3
- Teaching: a fully flexible programme; in general all of our apprentices are taught off the job, in a classroom, with a real teacher.
- Workshops: each apprenticeship is structured around taught workshops that run throughout the year. Your apprentice books into these in advance, but in a pattern that suits you
- Assessment: this is carried out on the job (at your premises) at times that work for you and your apprentice
- Individualised learning: we plan the learning and assessment for your apprentice on an individual basis
- Tracking: you can follow your apprentices progress online, in real time, or by logging in to OneFile (the leading ePortfolio for apprenticeships)
- Progression: apprentices can seamlessly progress to higher level qualifications
- Apprenticeship Levy recovery: we make sure you can recover 100% of your levy or benefit from generous government co-funding
Contact our apprenticeship training team if you would like to find out more about how you can use customer services apprenticeships to train your staff.