Team Leadership and Management Apprenticeships
Good leaders are innovative, creative, visionary and inspiring …
Apprenticeships help you get them there!
In today’s fast-moving competitive environment there is a need to continue to drive up the performance of the best and to address weaknesses in management and leadership that are holding back productivity and performance. The average amount of spend per manager per year for development in the UK is far lower than other European countries, particularly within small to medium sized businesses, where fewer staff have management qualifications than in equivalent sized European countries. Our Chartered Management Institute apprenticeships will play an important part in the development of your staff.
Our Team Leadership and Management apprenticeships are designed to set a new benchmark, improving career prospects as well as business profitability or organisational efficiency, and delivering professional qualifications alongside apprenticeship frameworks. Ours is a ‘bells and whistles’ model design to be among the very best in the country.
A College of Apprenticeship Training Team Leadership and Management apprenticeship is designed so that your staff, or new employee, can enter the programme at a relevant level and progress through a series of workshops and work-based assessments attaining more skills and qualifications as they progress. The length of this training could be anything from 12 months to 3 or even 4 years, depending on where your apprentice starts, where you want them to progress to and what job they end up doing for you.
We offer a joined up pathway that leads all the way to a Chartered Manager Degree. It looks like this:
Team Leader Supervisor
For Front Line Managers, Junior Managers, Supervisors, Team Leaders, Project Officers, Shift Supervisors, Forepersons and Shift Managers.
Operational Departmental Manager
For Middle Managers, Operations Managers, Regional Managers, Divisional Managers, Store Managers, Heads of Department and a variety of specialist managers
Chartered Manager (Degree Apprenticeship)
For Managers, Senior Managers, Head of Departments, Operations Managers or anyone with significant management responsibilities.
“Good managers are essential to the success of any business or organisation and of course team leadership and management skills permeate all levels of an organisation. The skills gained on these Apprenticeships are transferable and valuable to all sorts of businesses and organisations.”
Contact our team for a copy of our detailed, unit by unit, Team Leading and Management prospectus.
Our Apprenticeship training includes:
- Recognised qualifications: from Level 2 to Level 6
- Teaching: a fully flexible programme; in general all of our apprentices are taught off the job, in a classroom, with a real teacher.
- Workshops: each apprenticeship is structured around taught workshops that run throughout the year. Your apprentice books into these in advance, but in a pattern that suits you
- Assessment: this is carried out on the job (at your premises) at times that work for you and your apprentice
- Individualised learning: we plan the learning and assessment for your apprentice on an individual basis
- Tracking: you can follow your apprentices progress online, in real time, or by logging in to OneFile (the leading ePortfolio for apprenticeships)
- Progression: apprentices can seamlessly progress to higher level qualifications
- Apprenticeship Levy recovery: we make sure you can recover 100% of your levy or benefit from generous government co-funding
Contact our apprenticeship training team if you would like to find out more about how you can use team leading and management apprenticeships to train your staff.