Social Media and Digital Marketing Apprenticeships
500 million active users on Facebook
105 million on Twitter
75 million on LinkedIn
Get the support of a skilled apprentice to engage with them!
Digital marketing and the use of social and digital media is a key part of business marketing strategies and practice today.
The growth of this industry sector has seen a number of jobs advertised for social media experts. A survey of over 500 companies carried out by eConsultancy/Experian in early 2012 found businesses were planning on expanding their digital marketing presence and subsequent departments but felt the shortage of skilled workers in this area was preventing them from fully harnessing digital media. Businesses are looking for more digital marketing capability and capacity which is increasing the demand for skilled people in this sector. We can help.
This apprenticeship has been created to equip learners with the ability to understand, utilise and develop the skills needed whilst working in social media and digital marketing for business purposes. It also builds in transferable skills such as communication, team working, interpersonal skills and the ability to reflect on personal learning. Tasks may include creating and optimising content for the web, using digital and social media for marketing campaigns, key word optimisation, content management and website creation.
Social media is still young and we are in the ‘early adopter’ phase for companies. Our apprenticeship covers it all: content management for websites; social media marketing campaigns; SEO analytics and analysis; engaging with online communities; content generation.
“All of our clients have an online presence and these apprenticeships will help you and your staff develop they core skills that your organisation needs to to take real advantage of the cost effective ways in which you can use internet based marketing to engage with your users, your clients, your stakeholders ”
Contact our team for a copy of our detailed, unit by unit, Social Media and Digital Marketing apprenticeship prospectus.
Our Apprenticeship training includes:
- Recognised qualifications: from Level 2 to Level 6
- Teaching: a fully flexible programme; in general all of our apprentices are taught off the job, in a classroom, with a real teacher.
- Workshops: each apprenticeship is structured around taught workshops that run throughout the year. Your apprentice books into these in advance, but in a pattern that suits you
- Assessment: this is carried out on the job (at your premises) at times that work for you and your apprentice
- Individualised learning: we plan the learning and assessment for your apprentice on an individual basis
- Tracking: you can follow your apprentices progress online, in real time, or by logging in to OneFile (the leading ePortfolio for apprenticeships)
- Progression: apprentices can seamlessly progress to higher level qualifications
- Apprenticeship Levy recovery: we make sure you can recover 100% of your levy or benefit from generous government co-funding
Contact our apprenticeship training team if you would like to find out more about how you can use social media and digital marketing apprenticeships to train your staff.